920 total archers competed in the five National Archery in the Schools Program (NASP) regional tournaments in Georgia, and with the conclusion of Regional No. 5, the 6th annual NASP Georgia State Tournament is now set.
Johnson County High School secured a spot at state by winning the high school division, and taking top honors with a team score of 3,028. Dodge County Middle School also qualified for State by winning the middle school division, while Funston Elementary qualified by winning the elementary team division.
25 teams (listed below) from the five regional tournaments will be competing in the upcoming state tournament. The NASP State Tournament takes place on March 21 at the Georgia National Fairgrounds in Perry, GA. Click here for more information on NASP, and learn how you can bring NASP to your school!
- Woodlawn Elementary, 3263
- Bagley Middle, 3193
- Morgan County Middle, 3125
- Dodge County High, 3123
- Bay Creek Elementary, 3081
- Marion County High, 3031
- Miller County High, 3030
- Johnson County High, 3028
- Peach County High, 2938
- Crawford County High, 2905
- Dodge County Middle, 2889
- Lafayette Christian (High), 2850
- Lee County Elementary, 2832
- Wynnbrook Christian (Middle), 2827
- Bay Creek Elementary JV, 2819
- Charlton County High, 2806
- Gerard Prep (High), 2794
- Bulloch Academy (Middle), 2757
- Lake Park Elementary, 2736
- Glascock County High, 2734
- Woodlawn Elementary JV, 2715
- Lee County Middle, 2706
- Funston Elementary, 2671
- Wauka Mountain Elementary, 2662
- Southeast Whitfield High, 2642
Click here for complete recaps and full press releases from all NASP regionals in Georgia.